Article 1 – Subject matter
The following General Conditions of Sale govern the offer and sale of products that appear on the website www.ablshop.it owned by the company ABL PELLETTERIE SRL with registered office in via Einstein, 3 / A Santa Maria di Sala (VE) with VAT number 02421330271
Article 2 – Acceptance of the General Conditions of Sale
Through its Website, ABL PELLETTERIE SRL offers products for sale and conducts e-commerce activity only with individuals who are at least 18 years of age (or who have reached the age of majority), meet the capacity requirements to access and enter into binding contracts, have a valid email address and VAT number. ABL PELLETTERIE SRL reserves the right to not process orders made by persons who do not meet the aforementioned requirements.
Article 3 – Purchase
Through the electronic order, the customer can only purchase the products present in the multimedia catalogue. ABL PELLETTERIE SRL reserves the right to modify / adapt the technical and economic information of the products concerned, to constantly conform them to the market trends involving raw materials, without any prior notice, but always remaining available through the contact section to provide all necessary clarifications if requested. It is to be understood that images accompanying a product description may not be fully representative of its characteristics, and may differ in terms of the colour, size and accessory products shown in the figure. The receipt of the order will be confirmed by ABL PELLETTERIE SRL by an e-mail reply to the e-mail address that the customer indicates at the bottom of the order. This confirmation message will contain the “Customer Order Number”, to be used in any further communication with ABL GROUP SRL. The message will contain all the data provided by the Customer, who will undertake in a reasonable timeframe to verify its correctness and promptly communicate any required changes to inaccurate data. The customer can also check all the phases of the order through their dedicated area in the “Order status” section. ABL PELLETTERIE SRL does not guarantee the certainty of assignment of the ordered goods; In any case, it reserves the right to communicate delivery times and availability by sending an email or by contacting the customer by telephone.
In case of non-acceptance of the order, ABL PELLETTERIE SRL undertakes to immediately notify the Customer. All prices on the site are to be understood as prices net of VAT. ABL PELLETTERIE SRL reserves the right to change prices at any time, due to market changes, without prior notice; however, the prices of the goods previously ordered will remain unchanged.
Excessive access by users-customers to the site www.ablshop.it and the simultaneous sending of electronic orders, may modify the availability of the product. In this regard, ABL PELLETTERIE SRL, not being able to instantly guarantee the correct assignment of the ordered goods, will send in a commercially reasonable period of time, confirmation by e-mail of the assignment of the goods after having checked the successful completion of all the payment conditions.
Article 4 – Payment
- Instalment payments are not accepted.
- Prices are subject to change at any time, but such changes do not affect Orders already confirmed in the manner described above.
- In the absence of information necessary to complete the payment, ABL PELLETTERIE SRL reserves the right to automatically cancel the order.
- If the Customer has chosen to pay with the credit cards available and indicated online, the payment must be made at the time of placing the purchase order. The provider automatically verifies, at the time of the order, the operation of the card, sending an e-mail indicating the outcome of the transaction; the credit is actually collected by ABL PELLETTERIE SRL upon shipment of the goods.
If the credit card issuer or our service provider refuses or for any reason does not authorise the payment, in such circumstances ABL PELLETTERIE SRL is not responsible for delays or non-delivery of the original Products. In the absence of information necessary to complete the payment, ABL PELLETTERIE SRL reserves the right to automatically cancel the order.
- If the customer has chosen to purchase through the cash on delivery payment method, they must bear in mind that this service has an additional cost of € 8 and cannot be used for orders over € 1999.00. Upon delivery, the customer must pay the courier the exact amount of the order. We only accept cash.
- At no time during the purchase procedure is ABL PELLETTERIE SRL able to know the information relating to the credit card and the credit card number of the purchaser or the financial, property and personal information of the Customer. This is in fact transmitted via a secure connection directly to the portal of the bank or financial company at the time of the Client’s confirmation. ABL PELLETTERIE SRL therefore is under no circumstances responsible for any fraudulent and illegal use of credit cards that may be made by third parties during the purchase and payment procedure of the products.
- If, on the other hand, you prefer to proceed with an Advance Bank Transfer, you must proceed by sending a copy of the payment with the CRO number by e-mail. In case of payment by Advance Bank Transfer, the customer’s orders are kept pending until receipt of proof of payment. To speed up the order delivery operations, the customer is invited to send by email the receipt of the bank payment showing the CRO number in the case of payment by bank transfer. The sending or collection, by your courier, of what is ordered takes place only when the actual crediting of the current account of ABL PELLETTERIE SRL takes place, which must be within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the order. Beyond this timeframe, the order is automatically considered canceled. The item of the bank transfer must include: Identification and order number that is issued in the confirmation email. The bank details on which to make the transfers are present in the confirmation e-mail sent to you after placing the order.
- Lastly, it is possible to collect the merchandise on-site. For Orders of any amount, payment is made in cash at our office only if you have chosen the delivery method: “Collection On-Site”.
Article 5 – Delivery
Shipping is free for orders over 400 euros excluding VAT. For orders less than this amount the sum of 15 euros will be calculated for each package for Italy and the islands included. For abroad, the cost of transport will be borne by the customer and will be estimated on a case-by-case basis according to the country.
Once accepted and confirmed, the order will be processed by our employees and the shipment of the purchased items will be carried out as soon as possible. The system will forward an e-mail with all the details of your order to your e-mail address. An average order fulfilment time is three working days after receiving the order.
The Customer is required to check, upon receipt, if the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated on the transport document, if the packaging is intact, and if the product delivered matches the order placed.
Without implying any guarantees on the part of ABL PELLETTERIE SRL, the goods are delivered within approximately 7 working days from the sending of the order confirmation, always after verifying the regularity of the payment and the execution of the same. In the case of orders with payments other than advance bank transfer where ABL PELLETTERIE SRL has received reports of payment anomalies such as, for example, the mismatch of the name of the registered subject and the holder of the credit card, the products are delivered within 7 working days starting from the verification of the regularity of the payment or in any case starting from the end of the checks that become necessary to ascertain the regularity of the payment. In the event that the products have not been delivered after 7 working days from the dispatch of the order confirmation, the Customer must send an e-mail with the subject “Failed Delivery” and indicating the order number and any notes. After receiving the e-mail and after the appropriate investigation, ABL PELLETTERIE SRL will contact the customer with a solution to the problem.
For each order placed, ABL PELLETTERIE SRL will issue an invoice for the material shipped. The information provided by the CUSTOMER shall be deemed authentic for the issuance of the invoice. No change in the invoice will be possible after the issuance thereof. The Customer pays for the goods using the method chosen when ordering.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated on the invoice;
- that the packaging is not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal strapping). Any damage or the mismatch in the number of packages or information must be immediately reported to the courier making the delivery, adding the wording “collection with reserve” on the appropriate accompanying document and communicated within seven days by e-mail.
Even if the packaging is intact, the goods must be checked on the same day as the delivery. Any anomalies must be reported in writing by e-mail. Any reports not complying with the above terms will not be taken into consideration. For each report, the customer assumes full responsibility for what has been declared. Once the courier’s document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to raise any objection regarding the external characteristics of the goods delivered.
For on-site collection the customer will collect the goods at our warehouse without shipping costs or additional costs.
The customer, if they prefer, can collect the goods using their trusted courier, by contacting our sales office.
Article 6 – Returns
The return method is visible on the “Returns” page of the site’s homepage.??
Article 6 – Return of goods and refunds
- ABL PELLETTERIE SRL allows you to return the goods, within 7 days of delivery, for discrepancies with respect to what was ordered and / or for defects in the product and following authorisation (RMA).
- For the return it will be necessary to contact ABL PELLETTERIE SRL by e-mail ???? or by sending a fax to:
- The communication must specify which products will be returned, the date of purchase, and the method of re-credit chosen.
- The cost of the return shipment will be borne by the customer and will be managed by a special carrier appointed by ABL PELLETTERIE SRL. The cost of the return shipment will be deducted from the payment for the reimbursement of the returned goods.
- The product must be packed with the original packaging in order to guarantee its integrity and protect it from damage and it must be sent to ABL PELLETTERIE SRL.
- Return requests will not be accepted beyond 7 days from delivery.
- The refund will be made by bank transfer within 10 working days of receiving the goods.
Article 7 – Warranty
All our products are subjected to quality control by our staff before shipping. In the event of any production defects, we will repair or replace the product or, if necessary, issue a credit note in reference to the return delivery note from the customer.
Article 7 – Samples to be viewed
To see and touch a product with your own hands, we are available to send for review (for a maximum of 5 assorted pieces and without obligation to purchase) what is requested by the Customer (only for Italy and Europe).
Unless otherwise agreed, the products sent must be returned in perfect condition within 10 days of their receipt.
Upon receipt of the returned goods, ABL PELLETTERIE SRL will immediately send a bank transfer to your account relating to the returned goods.
We will not accept returns of products that are dirty, damaged, washed or without the original packaging. The products not accepted and those not returned will therefore not be refunded.
Returns of the products viewed must be sent at the expense of the customer (unless otherwise agreed), at our warehouse at the following address:
ABL PELLETTERIE SRL registered address in via Einstein, 3 / A Santa Maria di Sala (VE)